We’re looking for experts to join our ever-growing team of writers. If you’re passionate about writing, then get in touch.
On BloggerLiving we’re always Looking for a proficient author to join our network of contributors. If you have a passion for all things related to Blogging (such as WordPress, SEO, Marketing, etc), then we wish to listen from you. Here is what you need to understand if you are interested in joining BloggerLiving contributor network.
Before you submit a guest post at BloggerLiving, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
I continually encourage future bloggers to contribute an original and resourceful article associated with the subject of our blog so as to showcase themselves in front of a large audience.
How can you become a BloggerLiving contributor?
To become a regular contributor at BloggerLiving, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published.
- Go to the Blog Page and check out the first few articles to better understand what kind of articles we publish in our blog and what kind of articles our audience Want to read.
- Write quality content and add value to readers.
Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on BloggerLiving to avoid submitting an already published article.
- WordPress, Themes, and Plugins Tutorial (*No affiliate Products)
- Marketing (Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing)
- SEO tools and Softwares (*No affiliate Products)
- Statistics base and Case studies.
- Make Money Online (*No Referral Links )
- “How-to’s” and listing articles.
Guidelines Related to Article
- Article Quality: Articles must be a minimum of 2000 words and must cover the subject thoroughly. Incomplete articles are like half-cooked food; nobody loves incomplete articles. Quality is one of the major factors in acceptive guest posts. To make sure your article gets published, write an original resourceful piece of Content that is written specifically for the BloggerLiving audience.
- Credit: BloggerLiving respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where it is needed.
- Images and Screenshot: Images speak louder than the words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot.
- Self-promotion: I allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any Do-follow backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself with one no-follow backlink pointing to your Home Page by contributing a post to BloggerLiving. Will, there be any Do-follow backlink to your website or any other website, let me know that as well.
- Copyright: We tend to respect everyone’s work. Just in case we discover out that you just copied and paste a post from anywhere else, you may get an instant ban and immediate removal of all of your blog posts and profile from BloggerLiving. Also, once publishing a post to BloggerLiving, you provide us copyright ownership of that post. This will helps us to deal with any DMCA related problems.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations of your published article. Try to Answer all queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to BloggerLiving
If you read it carefully and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, then you are ready to apply. 🙂
Here is how you can submit the article.
bhowmickjayanta867[at]gmail[dot]com with the following:
Sub: Guest posting at BloggerLiving
In body mentioned the Suggested titles and outline.
If you have any question regarding guest posting at BloggerLiving, Let me know via the contact form.