I used to read bloggers’ interviews to gain knowledge from other bloggers’ experience. But this time, I have decided to start a blogger’s interview series on my blog. And I am starting this series with my good blogging buddy, Saurabh Tiwari of techibhai.com.
Without wasting time let’s jump into Interesting interview with Saurabh Tiwari.
- 1 1. Hi Saurabh, It is really great to have you as a guest on BloggerLiving, can you please introduce yourself in case some of my readers don’t know you?
- 2 2. How did you get started online?
- 3 3. What is your motivation for Blogging?
- 4 4. Who is your favourite blogger and what do you learn from Him/Her?
- 5 5. What is your daily routine as a Professional Blogger?
- 6 6. When you just started online there are a lot of pitfalls you may face, how are you able to overcome these pitfalls?
- 7 7. We all make mistakes, what is your greatest mistake as a blogger and how do you feel about it? I mean, what would you have done instead?
- 8 8. What is still your biggest challenge?
- 9 9. What are those SEO strategies that you believe in?
- 10 10. It is always great to see TechiBhai growing, what is your traffic generation strategy?
- 11 11. What is your marketing strategy?
- 12 12. You are always attracting a lot of guest bloggers at TechiBhai, how are you able to do this?
- 13 13. What is the best way to make money blogging and do you think it can work for everybody?
- 14 14. What are your major income streams?
- 15 15. What’s the best advice you ever received?
- 16 16. What is your best advice for bloggers in general? Any Special Tips for Beginners?
- 17 17. Discuss your achievements as a Blogger which will inspire other Bloggers also. What is your biggest achievement till date?
- 18 18. What is your future plan?
- 19 19. My readers want to learn more from you, can you pls tell us about your websites and products?
- 20 Do You Like This Interview With Saurabh Tiwari?
1. Hi Saurabh, It is really great to have you as a guest on BloggerLiving, can you please introduce yourself in case some of my readers don’t know you?
Thanks for the invite Jayanta Bhowmick. Hi everyone, I’m Saurabh Tiwari, a blogging enthusiast from Small village of Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh India.
I am blogging since I didn’t know anything related to blogging/SEO or Internet marketing. Just out of passion, with the help of my SEO Team Leader (Naveen Kumar) I started a blog on BlogSpot platform in the year 2014.
I am currently residing in Lucknow after living a long period in Delhi, after working as an SEO Executive for 3 years, finally, and now I quit my full-time job to became a full-time blogger. Currently, I run multiple blogs across different niches. Techibhai.com is my main blog, where I mostly write about Apps (Android, iOS), Smartphone, Blogging, WordPress, and SEO. Along with that, I am working on my other two major blogs alltemplatereviews.com and AllDigitrends.net (My business Site).
2. How did you get started online?
After Completion of Graduation from an ITS Ghaziabad in 2011,
I joined a Company as Data Entry Operator, after few weeks, I came to know about SEO, Digital marketing from one of my office friend.
Later I Googled about it, it caught my attention and I started learning about it online and started my own blog, so I can improve my SEO skills by practising those tactics on the blog.
3. What is your motivation for Blogging?
I started blogging because; I wanted to share my early knowledge in SEO, App and Smartphones niche through my blog.
Blogging helps us in many ways:-
- “Being found by people”
- Its helps you to build your own personal brand online.
However, when you blog, your name is associated with the content you create. So, your blog audience can see the value you bring to them, and they know about you and your blog.
I enjoyed doing that.
4. Who is your favourite blogger and what do you learn from Him/Her?
The first Indian blogger who comes to mind is Harsh Aggrawal.
He has been around for more than a decade and runs the very successful blog Shoutmeloud which is a blog for bloggers.
The next blogger to follow is Neil Patel, Brian Dean, and Matthew Woodward, I follow these bloggers to learn more about SEO and link building tactics
Another blogger’s I like Navin Rao, Ryan Biddulph (Networking is a key – I learnt it from both of them), Sumit Sao (I love his affiliate marketing tactics), Santanu Debnath (He motivates me in many manners), Rahul, Santosh, Anil Aggrawal, Sasidhar (He is an amazing writer) Nirmala, Harleena ma,am and many more Indian bloggers.
5. What is your daily routine as a Professional Blogger?
As a blogger, the daily routine is as follows:
- 6 AM- 7 AM—Wake up, personal time, coffee/Tea
- 7:30-8:00 am—Breakfast with the Wife
- 9:00 am-1:00 pm—Work, work, work Freelance SEO works
- 1:30 pm—Launch
- 2:00 PM – 3 PM— Short Nap
- 4:00 PM-8:30 PM—Blogging work (Keyword Research, Competitor analysis, Link building)
- 9:00 PM-10:00 pm—Dinner
6. When you just started online there are a lot of pitfalls you may face, how are you able to overcome these pitfalls?
When we start anything, everyone faces challenges, if you don’t have proper planning for that. My biggest challenge was to maintain the time for blogging.
At the beginning of my blogging journey, I got fully busy with my office schedule (night shift job) and literally quit blogging for a year.
By the year End of 2015, I decided to start serious blogging so I migrating from BlogSpot to a self-hosted WordPress platform and investing in a premium WordPress theme and other SEO tools.
7. We all make mistakes, what is your greatest mistake as a blogger and how do you feel about it? I mean, what would you have done instead?
My biggest mistake in a decade of blogging was:
- Started a blog in Free blogging platform like (BlogSpot)
- Constantly wrote low-quality posts without proper keyword research and even didn’t promote them on social media.
- Reading very few articles
- Didn’t understand the value of blogging
8. What is still your biggest challenge?
Few Challenges, which I Still face:
- Getting new readers to keep coming back to my blog.
9. What are those SEO strategies that you believe in?
As Google updated it’s an algorithm in the period of time and SEO Field has changed drastically over the last few years. So most of the old SEO strategies may not work in current time.
Though there are few SEO strategies, which I follow,
- Follow SEO trends
- Fix technical SEO issues (SSL, Mobile Friendly, Site Responsiveness, Speed and Site UX)
- Voice Search
- Structured data
- Competitor Analysis
- Invest in keyword research
- Create High-quality content, which resolves users problem
- Create authority and relevant backlinks.
Don’t forget to audit to site in a month or in 2 months, the SEO audit helps you to track performance, site issues, unnatural links and many more things.
10. It is always great to see TechiBhai growing, what is your traffic generation strategy?
SEO is the best way to drive FREE organic traffic. Although, you can get instant traffic by sharing your post on social media sites, but can’t hope to get regular traffic from it.
You have to work on your Content, blog structure and SEO elements to get regular traffic to your blog from search engines.
I always follow above-mentioned SEO strategies.
11. What is your marketing strategy?
Marketing strategies are changing very fast and becoming competitive each day. And a blog isn’t optional. It’s an effective way to generate organic traffic, stay in touch with your readers.
Branding, Authenticity, Quality of content, regular promotion of old new and old articles on social media (Facebook groups, twitter, LinkedIn, flip board, and MIX) and referrals help you to get success in blogging.
So, I regularly publish 1 article in a week, and I mostly spend my time to promote old article thorough many content sharing platform like viralcontentbee.
12. You are always attracting a lot of guest bloggers at TechiBhai, how are you able to do this?
Well, I mostly accept a guest post from those bloggers, whom I know personally. If an unknown blogger contacted me for a guest post, I review their previously published articles.
If I found useful, then I accept their guest post proposal.
13. What is the best way to make money blogging and do you think it can work for everybody?
There are many ways, you can earn money through blogging but it’s now easy as you think
First, you need to build a trusted brand of yourself and your blog.
And when you are ready, you can monetize it through many ways Google AdSense, affiliate marketing, product reviews, sponsored post or you can offer any services.
14. What are your major income streams?
As I am an SEO Freelancer and a full-time blogger, the major chunk of my income comes from services I offered to my clients (SEO, Link building, Content writing, Guest posting) and from my blog only through the Sponsored post, Product reviews.
15. What’s the best advice you ever received?
Yes! I am lucky enough to receive the best ever advice the founder of QuestionCage, NavinRao (#Quotewalebaba) “You are doing a huge Mistake, if you are not listening to yourself…!“
16. What is your best advice for bloggers in general? Any Special Tips for Beginners?
Here is my advice to new bloggers,
PLANNING, CONSISTENCY, NETWORKING, PASSION, PATIENCE and CONTENT! These things remain constant all the time and never change in the blogosphere.
With proper keyword research and competitor analysis create good quality content, be patient and you’ll be successful.
17. Discuss your achievements as a Blogger which will inspire other Bloggers also. What is your biggest achievement till date?
Here are my some Blogging Accomplishments:
As Seen on:
And I am a Co-Author of The Growth hacking book.
18. What is your future plan?
This is such an exciting question. Here’s my future plan (at the moment):
- I have to make enough money to eventually get a new house in Lucknow.
- I will continue freelance SEO work full time. I’ll have to try to fit into a groove that really works.
- Blogging is the big love in my life, And Still I am a beginner in the blogosphere, so, I will try to get much better.
19. My readers want to learn more from you, can you pls tell us about your websites and products?
At TechiBhai Blog, we try to bring you the latest news regarding tech, SEO, Blogging, and Android/iOS apps, Smartphone and how-to guides that declutters your life.
So, that is all. Thanks, Saurabh Tiwari for giving your time from the busy schedule for the interview. Surely your knowledge going to help other bloggers.
Do You Like This Interview With Saurabh Tiwari?
I am sure you have enjoyed reading the answers and learned a lot from the blogging journey of Sourabh Tiwari. Blogging is a wonderful way to pursue your passion at the same time making money.
If you like this interview, then please share this interview in your social platforms as much as you can.
Stay with us and Click on the bell icon (Bottom Right) to get notification of updates or new post.